Not specifically a safety function, but customers asked us for a simple way to track hours on jobs, so here it is.
When staff arrive at a site they just open the SafetyWise app …
- choose Timesheet from the Home screen or the Tasks page
- select the Site they’re at
- tap “Start“
When they’re done they just tap “Finish” and add any notes (eg any breaks).
- Add multiple time records during a day, eg for time spent at each site.
- Automatically captures the date/time and the User’s Geolocation.
- Admins can edit staff timesheets if needed.
- Admins can download reports as csv files for any date range to use for billing, wages, job costing, etc.
All SafetyWise reports are raw csv data files but if you like your Timesheet report/s formatted we’ve built a little tool…
To use it
- go to the reports area of SafetyWise, https://app.safetywise.co.nz/account/reports
- choose the Timesheet report,
- choose the date range or all,
- and then download the file.
- Then, just drag the csv file onto https://timesheets.safetywise.co.nz/ and the data will be nicely organised by staff member and/or by site.
- you can expand the view to see the details, or just see the summaries.
- you can filter the report to individual staff or site
- if you wish, download a formatted report as a pdf.